ECO-SAFE is the high-performance product line for containment levels L1, H1 and N2 in accordance with EN 1317. The working width is between W1 and W5, depending on the version. The aimed ASI A can even be met for installations on structures.
ECO-SAFE is designed as a one-sided protective device and is intended for use both on the roadside and on bridges.
Depending on requirements, post spacings of 1.33m, 2m or 4m are available. For securing buildings, the posts can be pile-driven or be installed on concrete using modern dowel technology. The guard rail beam with A- or B-profile is mounted directly on the posts.
Transitions and end terminals are also available. The systems are all tested in accordance with EN 1317 and CE marked. The use of a few basic elements makes ECO-SAFE unique and flexible in handling. Further on, it guarantees fast and simple installation, efficient storage and logistics.
ECO-SAFE – the product family at a glance
- ECO-SAFE- products offer economical solutions
- Transitions between the different ECO-SAFE systems can be built easily without the necessity of special parts
- A profiles as well as B profiles available
- ECO-SAFE-MPS offers reliable motorcyclist protection
- ECO-SAFE products provide a user friendly system weight, no heavy construction machinery is required
- ECO-SAFE offer reliable start and end terminals (end terminal with performance class P2A)
- ECO-SAFE BOS (tree protection construction) reliably protects hazardous areas
Due to its small working width (W1), ECO-SAFE 1.33 BW can also be used on narrow bridge caps, retaining walls and strip foundations.